The North Hunterdon-Voorhees Regional High School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, handicap, disability, obligation for service in the Armed Forces of the United States or on the basis of an atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait. The North Hunterdon-Voorhees Regional High School District is also committed to providing educational and work environments free of unlawful harassment. The North Hunterdon-Voorhees Regional High School District maintains the following policies and regulations:
- Affirmative Action Program for Employment and Contract Practices (Policy and Regulation 1550)
- Affirmative Action Program for School and Classroom Practices (Policy 2260, Policy 3361)
- Sexual Harassment (Policy 3362, Policy 4340, Policy 4362, Policy 5751)
- Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying (Policy 5512)
- Affirmative Action Program for School and Classroom Practices Complaint Procedure (Regulation 2260)
- Equal Educational Opportunity (Policy 5750)
Click here to access policy and regulations online manual.
The North Hunterdon-Voorhees Regional High School District maintains a grievance procedure for handling discrimination/harassment complaints. The grievance procedure is initiated with the completion of a complaint form. (download complaint form)
The Affirmative Action Officer for the North Hunterdon-Voorhees Regional High School District is Dr. Richard Bergacs. For additional information or to initiate a complaint, please contact Dr. Bergacs at (908) 735-2846 ext. 5103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comprehensive Equity Plan
Every three years, school districts are required to conduct a comprehensive needs assessment of its equality and equity needs at each school within the district, and develop a plan designed to meet those assessed needs. The school district will achieve and maintain compliance with all applicable laws, codes and regulations governing equity in education. Below is the most current comprehensive equity plan:
Comprehensive Equity Plan 2019-2022 (plan is extended through 2024 due to pandemic)