Welcome to the North Hunterdon-Voorhees Regional High School District!
Moving into the high school district? If so, the information provided below will help guide you on how to enroll your child in our district.
1) Determine Which High School:
The municipality in which you reside determines the high school your child will attend:
|North Hunterdon High School||Voorhees High School|
|Bethlehem Township||Califon Borough|
|Clinton Township||Hampton Borough|
|Franklin Township||High Bridge Borough|
|Lebanon Borough||Lebanon Township|
|Union Township||Tewksbury Township|
|Town of Clinton and Glen Gardner – student may choose North Hunterdon or Voorhees|
2) Make Registration Appointment:
Once determining which high school your child will attend based on the municipality in which you live, please contact the North Hunterdon Guidance Office (908-713-4130) or Voorhees Guidance Office (908-638-2174) to make a registration appointment. A parent/legal guardian must deliver the required documents listed below; student may attend registration appointment but not required.
Required Forms for Registration:
Please bring the following required documents to the scheduled appointment.
Request for Records Form
Athletic Eligibility Form
- Student’s Birth Certificate or a copy; passports are also acceptable.
- Immunization records – to be approved by the Health Office. Student will not be admitted to classes until this is on file with the Health Office.
- A medical physical within the last 365 days, recorded on the NJ Medical Physical Form: click here for blank physical form
- Proof of residency in this school district:
- Contract of sale, C.O., fully signed lease, mortgage, tax bill or other evidence of property ownership/residency
- Additional proofs of residency such as current utility bills and insurance statements, may be requested
- Transcript, schedule, recent report card, standardized test results and withdrawal form from student’s current school.
- Custody or Guardianship Papers (if they apply to your family)
- Child Study Team records, including the latest psychological, learning, social and other evaluations as well as the current IEP (Individualized Educational Program), for classified students.
If your child has an IEP (Individualized Educational Plan), please also contact our Director of Special Services, Dr. Zulejka Baharev at 908-735-2846 x5120.
Counseling secretary will make an additional appointment for scheduling with a school counselor.
3) Prepare for your Scheduling Appointment:
1. Review our Curriculum Guide, on our District website under “Parent Resources”.
2. At least one parent or legal guardian must accompany the student to the appointment.
3. Parents/Guardians must sign-in at Security with a driver’s license or other i.d.
4. Arrive at the school 10 minutes early, to allow time for parking, Security, and walking to the Guidance Office.
Note: Due to the high-volume of Counselor appointments, registrants who arrive in Guidance after their appointment time may need to be rescheduled.
If you have any questions, please give us a call!
North Hunterdon Guidance: (908) 713-4130 or (908) 713-4134
Voorhees Guidance: (908) 638-2199 x7373 or x7474
North Hunterdon HS, 1445 Rte 31 South, Annandale NJ 08801 fax: 908-735-6608
Voorhees HS, 256 County Road 513, Glen Gardner NJ 08826 fax: 908-638-6355
Have changes to your contact information? Moved within the district? Click here