***Very Important*** When trying to access the NHHS application or a specific sponsor’s application, please do the following;
1. Download a copy and then fill it out
2. Open it in Google Docs, Save a copy to your computer (Under File, make a copy) then fill it out, print it and drop off the completed application in the Counseling office with Mrs. Prado.
Applications must be returned to the guidance office by March 4, 2022 (or otherwise noted)
Instructions for Applying
1. Review Scholarship list to determine which scholarship you qualify for. Be sure to read the requirements of each scholarship carefully.
2. Please check the application column to see if you need to use the NHHS application or if the sponsor of the scholarship has a specific application.
3. Complete the correct application.
4. Please note: Financial need is based on the income information you provide on the Local Scholarship Application and supplemental information. If you choose not to supply this information, you will be disqualified from all scholarships based on financial need.
5. Complete a Local Scholarship Transcript Release form indicating each scholarship specifically requesting a transcript. Please pick up any transcripts needed for application that you mail yourself.
6. Please return all completed applications to the guidance office by March 5th, 2021 or otherwise noted
Please be sure to follow all instructions carefully.
Late applications will not be accepted.