North Hunterdon High School Athletics – Home of the Lions
As we welcome all of you back to Sporting Events and Community Activities, we wanted to make all of you aware that the North Hunterdon-Voorhees Regional High School District is following current CDC and NJ Department of Health recommendations as it pertains to COVID-19. As a result, when attending a game/match/event here at North Hunterdon:
For Outdoor Events
- We are recommending that all spectators, regardless of vaccination status, wear a mask when attending any of our outdoor sporting events.
- We are recommending that all athletes & coaches, regardless of vaccination status, wear a mask when they are not participating on the field of play.
For Indoor Events
- Per the Governor’s Executive Order 251, we are mandating that all spectators, regardless of vaccination status, wear a mask when attending any indoor sporting event.
- Per the Governor’s Executive Order 251, we are mandating that all athletes & coaches, regardless of vaccination status, wear a mask when they are not participating on the field of play during any indoor sporting event.
- All students are required to wear masks during the event. Any student who does not have a mask will be denied entry to the event. Any student who removes the mask during the game will be asked to leave.
Thank you for your cooperation.
The Athletics Department provides students with a variety of sports in which to become involved. Our teams have won at the county, conference and state levels.
Fall – Boys/Girls Cross Country, Field Hockey, Football, Gymnastics, Boys/Girls Soccer, Girls Tennis, Girls Volleyball, Cheerleading, Unified Soccer
Winter – Boys/Girls Basketball, Boys/Girls Fencing, Boys/Girls Swimming, Boys/Girls Winter Track, Wrestling, Cheerleading, Dance Team, Unified Basketball, Unified Bowling
Spring – Baseball, Softball, Boys/Girls Lacrosse, Boys Tennis, Boys/Girls Track & Field, Boys/Girls Golf
Assistant Principal/Athletic Director – Alexa Freguletti, (908) 713-4199 ext. 6401, email@example.com
Secretary in Athletics Office/Facility Rentals – Ellen Anderson, ext. 6402, firstname.lastname@example.org
Activities Bookkeeper – Karen Ellis, ext. 6404, email@example.com
The North Hunterdon High School Athletics Program has been recognized by national and state organizations.
- National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association (NIAAA) “Exemplary Quality Athletic Program” Award for 2017
- Silver Award ShopRite Cup for the second most successful Group IV Athletic Program in New Jersey for 2017-2018
- Director of Athletics Association of New Jersey (DAANJ) “Athletic Program of Excellence” Award for 2015-2016
- NJSIAA Sportsmanship Award for 2015-2016
- Skyland Conference Delaware Division Sportsmanship Award 2015-2016