North Hunterdon High School Athletics – Home of the Lions
The Athletics Department provides students with a variety of sports in which to become involved. Our teams have won at the county, conference and state levels.
Fall – Boys/Girls Cross Country, Field Hockey, Football, Gymnastics, Boys/Girls Soccer, Girls Tennis, Girls Volleyball, Cheerleading, Unified Soccer
Winter – Boys/Girls Basketball, Boys/Girls Fencing, Boys/Girls Swimming, Boys/Girls Winter Track, Wrestling, Cheerleading, Dance Team, Unified Basketball, Unified Bowling
Spring – Baseball, Softball, Boys/Girls Lacrosse, Boys Tennis, Boys/Girls Track & Field, Boys/Girls Golf, Boys Volleyball
Assistant Principal/Athletic Director – Alexa Freguletti, (908) 713-4199 ext. 6401, firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary in Athletics Office/Facility Rentals – Ellen Anderson, ext. 6402, email@example.com
Activities Bookkeeper – Karen Ellis, ext. 6404, firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletic Trainers – Karen Korbul, ext. 4531, email@example.com, & Tyler Roseberry, ext. 6142, firstname.lastname@example.org
The North Hunterdon High School Athletics Program has been recognized by national and state organizations.
- National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association (NIAAA) “Exemplary Quality Athletic Program” Award for 2017
- Silver Award ShopRite Cup for the second most successful Group IV Athletic Program in New Jersey for 2017-2018
- Director of Athletics Association of New Jersey (DAANJ) “Athletic Program of Excellence” Award for 2015-2016
- NJSIAA Sportsmanship Award for 2015-2016
- Skyland Conference Delaware Division Sportsmanship Award 2015-2016