Final Exam Schedule 2013 – June 7th, 10th and 11th
NORTH HUNTERDON HIGH SCHOOL
Thursday - June 13th – Seniors Only for Graduation practice.
IMPORTANT NOTES: Exam days are regular school days and the following regulations will be in effect:
- All students are required to be in school for the entire half day!
- All students must remain in testing rooms until the period ends!
- All students report to their first Mod Exam Class by 7:45 a.m.
- School is a half-day session to allow students to prepare for exams and to emphasize the importance of the exams. All students are required to be in school for the entire half-day.
- All school policies and procedures are in effect during the examination period, including the signing out of students and the dress code.
- The exam schedule has been developed so that students will have the opportunity to meet with teachers and ensure that all course responsibilities have been completed.
- Dismissal will be at 12:30 p.m.
- Last day for all students is Wednesday June 12th with a half day dismissal at 11:55 a.m.
- Seniors are to report on June 13th for Graduation preparation – please refer to the Senior Graduation Schedule 2013.
VOCATIONAL STUDENTS – will be taking vocational exams during class time.
APPROVED STUDENT AREAS DURING EXAMS Once an exam period starts, all students must be in one of the following areas: study hall, library media center or the cafeterias. The mall and resource centers are closed during actual testing periods. Students may not be in the halls or at their lockers during exams.
Curriculum and Instruction (CIE) students should go to their jobs at 12:25 p.m.
STUDENT LUNCHES will be available whenever students have free time after 9:20 am. The cafeteria will have breakfast snacks as usual and serve soup and sandwiches for lunch. The cafeteria will remain open until 12:30 pm.