In order to be eligible to purchase a senior parking permit, the following criteria must be met.
- The student and parent must read the Senior Parking Privileges section of the Parent-Student Handbook.
- Parent must complete the Parking Form in Aspen (log into parent Aspen account, click on Page Directory on left hand side, then click on N Parking Form). Form includes Random Drug Testing Consent.
- Parent must upload in the Parking Form a valid copy of the student’s driver’s license, vehicle registration, and insurance card. Please upload PDF files. Click on each arrow to upload each requested document, see below.
- Parent must view the Driving Safety Parent Program and acknowledge review of the program in the Parking Form.
- You must check in parent Aspen account to ensure that no financial obligations that are outstanding. Any obligations must be paid before the student is cleared to purchase a parking permit.
- All Chromebooks must have been turned in at the end of the year collection.
- The student cannot have any outstanding discipline referrals.
- The permit must be purchased from Rydin and the cost is $75.00 for the school year.
You will not be able to purchase the permit until an email is sent out stating that the website is ready to accept purchases. If the site is not ready, or you are not cleared, you will receive a generic error message.