Please follow the instructions below to apply for a parking permit during senior year.
Parents are required to sign up for their senior’s parking permit through the parent portal in Aspen. All required documentation will also be uploaded to the parent portal. If the student does not have a valid driver’s license, they will NOT be able to apply for a parking permit until AFTER they have received their license. Parking permits will still be available throughout the school year.
If your student will not receive their license until after the start of the school year, they will still be able to purchase a permit AFTER they receive their license.
You will receive an email with a link once the website is ready for parking permit purchases, around mid-August. You must wait for an email stating the website is open or you will receive an error message stating there are no available permits. There will be a one-time $75.00 fee for the parking permit.
Please note, if a student has been in violation of our substance abuse policy, they are not eligible to apply for a parking permit.
In order to be eligible to purchase a parking permit, please follow the instructions below.
- Login to the Aspen parent portal and follow the below instructions. Please ensure that your documents are valid and not expired. ONLY STUDENTS WITH DRIVER’S LICENSES ARE ELIGIBLE! No student driver permits will be accepted.
- Select “Page Directory” on the left side
- Click on “N Parking Form”
- Click on the blue link to launch “NHHS Parking Form”
- Select Student using magnifying glass, OK, Next
- Fill out the form and enter all of the vehicle information.
- Upload all of the required documents by clicking on the Up arrows next to each requested document. Please ensure that all documents are current and not expired.
- The student and parent must read the Senior Parking Privileges section of the Parent-Student Handbook.
- Parents must view the Driving Safety Parent Program and acknowledge review of the program in the Parking Form.
- Random Drug Testing Consent must be checked, YES for this current school year in Parking Form.
- You cannot have any fines or outstanding financial obligations. These all must be paid before you will be cleared to purchase a permit. It is your responsibility to check Aspen for this information. Log in to the Parent Aspen account and click on the “Family” top tab and then the “Transactions” left tab. Some Media Center obligations are not in Aspen and you will receive an email if you owe any fines to the Media Center.
- All Chromebooks must have been turned in at the end of the year collection (unless approval received from administration to keep Chromebook).
- You must be in good academic standing.
All of the above criteria must be met in order to be cleared to purchase a parking permit. If you try to purchase a permit before the site is open or without meeting the above requirements, you will receive a generic error message.
If you have any questions about parking permits, please contact Karen Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org.