PARCC End-of-Year Tests for Algebra 1, Geometry, and Algebra 2 are scheduled for April 18th, 19th, and 20th. See below for some helpful links.
- Become familiar with the math testing environment. PARCC Tutorial for High School Math
- Become familiar with the equation editor. PARCC Equation Editor Tutorial. Gain more practice with the Equation Editor. PARCC Equation Editor Practice.
- Gain more experience with the PARCC Sample tests. Click on the Math Sample tests. You then have the option to pick Algebra 1, Geometry, and/or Algebra 2.
- View previously released PARCC test items. PARCC-Released Items
Computer Science Education Week: December 4-10
The Math department is comprised of an excellent team of dedicated professionals who are passionate about teaching math and know the advantage it gives students to have a solid mathematics background. Courses involving Algebra, Geometry, Precalculus, Calculus, Statistics, Discrete Math, and Computer Science are all available for students to explore. We strive to have students:
- Learn to value mathematics
- Develop confidence in the ability to use mathematics
- Become problem – solvers, not answer finders
- Learn to communicate mathematically
- Know how to reason mathematically
- Be college and career ready by the time they graduate high school.
Any general questions concerning the mathematics department at North Hunterdon should be directed to Mrs. Cheryl Vida, department lead teacher.
Questions or comments about this website should be directed to Mr. Halldorson.