In the case of emergency, we should all be aware of the defibrillators.
- Main entrance by Athletic Office
- Theater entrance-wall across from theater
- New Gym-wall across from new gym
- Mall corridor near Cafeteria B
- Second floor between Rooms 201 & 232
- Basement Hallway by Weight Room – Room 028
- Basement Hallway between Rooms 014 & 015
- Both athletic trainers carry one on their golf cart during outdoor practice/ games and have one in their possession during indoor games/ matches.
- Outside Snack Shack by Singley Field
- Outside New Lions Den Locker Room
- District Office –Front Desk
- Also, please look down the hallways because there are now 3D AED signs above each AED box. Hopefully these signs provide more of a visual prompt as to where the AEDs are located. Please familiarize yourself and your staff with these AED locations.
All defibrillators have been updated to reflect the current American Heart Association standards.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at 908-713-4152 or the School Nurses at 713-4171.