1. Find the location of your locker and locate the RED arrow.
2. Turn RIGHT two or more whole turns stopping at (First number of your combination)
3. Then turn LEFT one whole turn past the second number and stop at (Second number of your combination)
4. Now turn RIGHT and STOP at (Third number of your combination). The locker is spring operated so you will have to continue turning past the Third number a little and push the lever above to the right to open.
Lift locker door handle to open the locker.
When you close your locker, be sure to check that you have secured your locker by closing it and turning the dial a few times.
- Do not disclose your locker combination to any students, even friends.
- If you disclose your combination, and a friend puts any contraband into your locker, you may be caught in a very difficult situation.
- Do not share lockers. They are sized for the belongings of one student.
- If a locker jams, it may be a few days before the jam can be fixed.
- Lockers must be emptied at the end of the school year. Any clothing or other items left in locker after the last day of school will be donated or thrown out.
Any other questions or concerns with lockers please email Rich Mupo.