Below are the list of Clubs and Activities currently offered at Voorhees High School. Click on a name to learn more.
English Honor Society
History Honor Society
Science Honor Society
Teen PEP (runs as a class)
T.S.A. Technology Student Association
Yearbook (runs as a class)
Does your Club have a website? Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in having your club website listed here.
Fall Intramurals being offered include Weight Room (before and after school), Basketball/Ping Pong, and Open Gym. Intramurals start on Wednesday, September 4, 2019 with the exception of Open Gym, which begins on Monday, September 16.
– Open Tuesday and Thursday 6:15am -7:15am
– Open Monday through Friday (except for Faculty/department meeting days) 2:30-3:10pm
– Open Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays until 4:30pm
Gym Activities (Ping Pong and Basketball, other activities at the discretion of the staff on duty)
– Open Monday through Friday (except for Faculty/department meeting days), 2:30-3:10 pm
Open Gym (Basketball)
– Runs Monday nights 6pm-8pm (starting Monday 9/16)
– Will run Tuesday and Friday Mornings from 6:15-7:15 (starting Friday 9/20)
Basketball or Dodgeball, Floor Hockey, AM and PM Weight Room.
Intramural registration required through Aspen.