Voorhees High School offers parking permits to every senior student, which allows parking on campus. Some juniors may also receive parking permits if extra spaces are available after parking permits are allotted to the senior class. Below are the forms and requirements for obtaining a parking permit.
Dear Parents/Guardians of the Class of 2022,
With the new school year quickly approaching, we want to inform you of the procedures for obtaining a student parking permit. As in the past, all seniors will be eligible for a parking permit who meet the following criteria:
- Possess or be eligible for a standard driver’s license during the 2021-2022 school year
- Have a vehicle for daily use that is registered to a family member
- Parent has completed the Parking Form in Aspen (click on Page Directory then click on V Parking Form). Form also includes the Random Drug Testing consent.
- Parent and student have reviewed the Driving Safety Parent Program and signed off in the above parking form in Aspen acknowledging review of program.
In addition to the parking form in Aspen to be completed by the parent/guardian, seniors need to bring the following documentation to Mrs. Pennucci in the Attendance Office on August 23, 24, and 25 between the hours of 9am to 2pm or then after school 2:30-3:00pm beginning August 26:
- Valid Standard NJ Driver’s License (PHOTOCOPY) – (Agricultural License will not be accepted)
- Valid Motor Vehicle Registration for vehicle(s) being registered (PHOTOCOPY)
- Valid Motor Vehicle Insurance documentation (PHOTOCOPY)
- $75 fee for a full year permit (Checks made out to Voorhees High School)
Please bring your own photocopies as photocopies will not be made at the school.
Eligibility for a parking spot during the 2021-2022 school year will be contingent upon the student’s discipline record. Starting with the 2017-2018 school year, any student who had a violation of the Substance Abuse policy will not be eligible for a parking spot this year.
Rules for student parking are linked below. They will also be listed in the Student-Parent Handbook on the Voorhees High School website for 2021-2022 (http://www.nhvweb.net/vhs/home).
Important Forms and Links: