Important Update Below
Please note that the regularly schedule PTSO meeting will not take place on the second Monday of the month as usual for May. Instead, the May meeting will take place at 7 pm on Monday, May 21. That is the date for the PTSO Raffle drawing. Please try to attend, but winners need not be present.
Support your PTSO
• Please be on the look out for the Raffle booklets in the US Mail. Each ticket is only $5, a book of 8 is $40. The deadline is Friday, May 18th.
• Please consider becoming a PTSO Board Member. ALL positions — President, VP, Treasurer and Secretary — will be vacated in June as position terms are expiring. If no one steps forward, the motion to dissolve the PTSO will be made at the last meeting in June. Necessary paperwork and forms to dissolve will need to be filed with the NJ Dept. of State at the time. If members step forward, then forms need to be filed with the Board of Education for approval.
Thank you for your consideration!
Meetings for the 2017-2018 school year are held on the second Monday of the month, unless otherwise announced. Meetings are at 7:00pm, and are held in the cafeteria or room 135.
2017-18 PTSO Officers:
- Jen Desch, President (email@example.com)
- Anna Sollaccio, Vice President
- Anya Muhlhauser, Secretary
- Kimberly Garison, Treasurer
Thank You to all our New 2017-2018 Members. We look forward to working with you!
Would you like join the Voorhees PTSO? We welcome all Parents, Teachers and Students!
Please visit the membership section to find out how to become a member.
WANT TO LEND A HAND?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for volunteer opportunities.
Help While You Shop!
Do you do a lot of shopping on Amazon? Did you know the PTSO can get up to 7% of your purchase if you follow this link when shopping? Amazon has created this special way for us to raise a little money while you shop! and it’s not just for the holidays! You can do this year round!
LIKE the VHS PTSO on FACEBOOK
Find us on FACEBOOK @ Voorhees High School PTSO