Acceptable behavior is largely a matter of respect for others combined with good common sense.
Since the purpose of attending school is to get an education, anything that interferes with this objective is clearly unacceptable. The following specifics are presented to serve as a guide to acceptable behavior:
* Attend all scheduled classes.
* Arrive at school on time (unexcused tardies may be considered cutting).
* Arrive at school in appropriate attire. (See specific dress code regulations).
* Animals and pets not allowed in school.
* No skateboarding or in-line skates allowed on school property.
* Overt displays of affection are not appropriate for the educational environment.
* School personnel will not tolerate foul or abusive language or personal threats. Such actions will lead to appropriate disciplinary action
* Students must follow the directions and requests of their teachers and supervisors.
* All students must follow the proper hall pass procedures.
* Enter or leave Resource Centers only at the beginning or end of period.
* Students and their parents will be held financially accountable for any school property defaced or destroyed or not returned.
* Card playing is not permitted.
* Cell Phones and other electronic devices are permitted on school grounds following all current school rules.
* Wear shoes at all times.
* No food or drink is permitted outside of the Cafeterias. Lunches are to be eaten in the Cafeterias unless special arrangements have been make with the Administration.
* Do not throw snowballs or other foreign objects on school grounds.
* If students have questions or if an unusual situation arises not specifically defined in the student handbook, inquiries should be make at the office of the Assistant Principal.