Please check back early December for this year’s local scholarships
***Very Important*** When trying to access the NHHS application or a specific sponsor’s application, please do the following;
1. Download a copy and then fill it out
2. Open it in Google Docs, Save a copy to your computer (Under File, make a copy)
and then fill it out and either share it with NCraske or print it and drop off the completed application to Ms. Craske in the Guidance office.
Applications must be returned to Ms. Craske by March 1, 2019
Instructions for Applying
1. Review Scholarship list to determine which scholarship you qualify for. Be sure to read the requirements of each scholarship carefully.
2. Please check the application column to see if you need to use the NHHS application or if the sponsor of the scholarship has a specific application.
3. Complete the correct application.
4. Please note: Financial need is based on the income information you provide on the Local Scholarship Application and supplemental information. If you choose not to supply this information, you will be disqualified from all scholarships based on financial need.
5. Complete a Local Scholarship Transcript Release form indicating each scholarship specifically requesting a transcript. Please pick up any transcripts needed for application that you mail yourself.
6. Some scholarships will indicate “academics” as a qualifier and will use your GPA rather than a transcript.
7. Please return all completed applications to Ms. Craske’s mailbox by March 1st, 2019.
Please be sure to follow all instructions carefully.
Late applications will not be accepted.