North Hunterdon High School will begin hosting college admissions representatives starting on September 19 thru November 21. Universities plan to visit North Hunterdon and meet with prospective applicants. These sessions are designed for juniors and seniors. Students can register through Naviance and sign up for a maximum of five college visits. This is a valuable opportunity to gather information about specific colleges and network with admissions representatives.
If you would like to register for a visit please follow the procedure below:
- Sign in to Naviance
- Click on “Colleges” tab
- Click on “Colleges Home” in the drop-down menu
- Scroll down to the “College Visits” section
- Click the “Show More” button to access the full list of College Visits
- Click the “Register Now” button for the visits you want to sign up for (maximum of 5)
- IMPORTANT – Print the registration page
- The teacher of the period you will miss must sign the confirmation page along with your parent
- Use the signed confirmation page as a pass for the visit and hand it into the to the guidance secretary before the meeting
- Bring your student ID to the meeting
Prior to the meetings, it will be important to do some research on the college. Please refer to the Naviance and the North Hunterdon Guidance website for more information.