In order to be eligible to purchase a senior parking permit, the following criteria must be met.
- The student and parent must read the Senior Parking Privileges section of the Parent-Student Handbook.
- Email a valid copy of the student’s driver’s license, vehicle registration, insurance card and the completed Random Drug Testing Consent form to Karen Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org. This will serve as your application to purchase a parking permit.
- A parent must view the video “5 Ways to Keep Your Teen Safer Behind the Wheel” on the North360 portal.
- You must check the parent Aspen account to ensure that no financial obligations are outstanding. Any obligations must be paid before the student is cleared to purchase a parking permit.
- All Chromebooks must have been turned in at the end of the year collection.
- The student cannot have any outstanding discipline referrals.
- The permit must be purchased from Rydin and the cost is $75.00 for the school year.
You will not be able to purchase the permit until an email is sent out stating that the website is ready to accept purchases. If the site is not ready, or you are not cleared, you will receive a generic error message.