Click here for the Driving Privileges Information in the Parent-Student Community Handbook
In order to be eligible for the senior parking privilege lottery, students must follow the following steps.
- Email a valid copy of the student’s driver’s license, car registration, automobile insurance card and the completed Random Drug testing form to Ms. Ellis in the Athletic office. These can also be dropped off Monday through Thursday from 7:00 AM through 3:00 PM. This will serve as your application for the parking lottery.
- If necessary, based on the number of applicants and available parking spots, a lottery will be conducted to determine who is eligible for a parking permit. You will be notified by email when the parking portal is open to make a purchase. This portal will require payment with a credit card, and the permit will be mailed directly to the student’s address.
Students must also meet the following eligibility criteria:
- All student obligations must be paid in full.
- A student can have no outstanding disciplinary actions.
- A student must have passed a minimum of 30 credits in the preceding year/semester.
- Parents and students must have attended one of the Distracted Driving sessions or parents may take the on-line course through our North 360 program. Click HERE to go to this North360 Link.
- Random Drug testing forms must be returned so students are part of the RDT pool for the upcoming school year.
If any of these items are not met, a student will not be able to purchase a parking permit until they have been satisfied.
NHHS Parking Permit Portal – Opened for purchases on August 9, 2017 for First semester permits.