The North Hunterdon High School Child Study Team is housed in the Child Study Team suite. The following services are provided by these staff members:
• Assessment of educational difficulties of referred students through testing and diagnostic practices as determined appropriate for students identified as potentially disabled
• Administration of tests and recommendation of placement for students determined eligible for special education services
• Individualized program planning for students determined eligible for special education services
• Transition planning for students determined eligible for special education services
• Consultation with, and training of, staff relative to educational needs of students with disabilities
• Consultation on unique needs of students with educational disabilities
The Child Study Team complies with all related legislation as mandated by the State of New Jersey.
The Speech Language Specialist serves as a member of the Child Study Team for students eligible for speech language services.
The Speech Language Specialist provides individualized speech language services as determined appropriate through the Individualized Education Plan process.