If your child is withdrawing or transferring from the North Hunterdon-Voorhees Regional High School District to another school, please follow the steps below:
1. Notify your child’s Guidance Counselor.
2. Fill out the top half of this form: District Sign Out Form
3. A parent/guardian must sign the form.
4. On the last day of attendance, the student must:
– return all school property (books, chromebooks, sports uniforms, etc.)
– obtain Part A (teacher) and Part B (financial obligations) signatures
– pay any financial obligations
5. Return the FULLY-COMPLETED Sign-Out Form to the Guidance Counselor.
If requested in advance from the Guidance Office, the student will be issued a transfer packet, to help register at the new school.