The Technology curriculum is a dynamic, hands on program of study that teaches students about the development and applications of technology and the effects technology has on individuals, society, and the environment. Its goal is to develop the technological literacy and capabilities of all students so that they will be better prepared for success in a highly technological society. The course curriculums are delivered through an articulated series of design and problem solving activities in which students apply knowledge to solve practical real-world problems. It teaches students how to think, not what to think, how to learn, not what to learn.
Technology Education Courses
- Drafting & Design
- Engineering/CAD I & II
- Architecture Drafting & Design I & II
- Web Page Design/ Animation I & II
- Graphic Communication Technology I & II
- Introduction to Robotics
- Robotics & Automation (Robotics II)
- Power Technology I & II
- Mechanical Engineering I & II
- Electrical Engineering I & II
- Capstone in Technology I & II
- TSA (Technology Student Association)
- TSC (Technology Service Club)
Click HERE to refer to the current Course Selection Guide on the NHV District website under Quick Links on the upper right of the website.