North Hunterdon and Voorhees High Schools will be administering the PSAT to all our ninth, tenth, and eleventh graders, as well as select seniors, on the morning of Wednesday, October 25, 2023. The district has already registered students for the test. Seniors who need to take the PSAT test will be notified by their counselor. There is no make-up test date.
The College Board has changed the PSAT test this year as it will now be taken online. There is no more paper test.
Students are to be reminded that they should have a restful night’s sleep the night before the October 25th PSAT administration and a healthy breakfast that morning. Now that the PSAT is online, the following rules will be in effect for testing:
- Students must bring student ID or driver’s license, fully charged Chromebook, and pen or pencil for testing. Scrap paper will be provided. Technology staff will be available for any Chromebook issues.
- The PSAT test has a built-in scientific calculator in the testing platform. Students may bring their own calculator if they wish.
- College Board directives prohibit backpacks, handbags, cell phones, any other electronic devices (other than their Chromebook), food, and water bottles in the testing areas. Please leave these items in lockers during testing.
- Ignoring these directives will result in removal from testing.
- Students must report directly to their designated testing classrooms at 7:45AM. Student testing locations will be provided closer to the testing date and staff will be available in the mall area if students need assistance finding their room.
- The bell schedule for the PSAT testing day is posted below.
- Students in AM Polytech classes who are taking the PSAT will NOT attend AM Polytech on October 25th. Polytech absence will be excused. PM Polytech students will attend their classes and get the shuttle as normal.
- Seniors not taking the PSAT will report to school at 11:30 AM and go directly to L1.
Students can create an account with The College Board to receive their test results, but the school will also disseminate scores. To create an account, go to https://satsuite.collegeboard.org/psat-nmsqt and click on Sign In in the upper right hand corner. Students should use a personal email address to create an account so they can access their results any time after graduating high school.
Anyone with questions regarding the PSAT may contact School Counselor, Mr. David Raupp at (908) 713-4199 ext. 6375 (email@example.com). For more information on the PSAT test, please visit the College Board website by clicking here for PSAT for 10-12, or clicking here for PSAT 8-9 test.
On behalf of the faculty and staff, thank you for your continued support.
North Hunterdon High School
PSAT Bell Schedule
October 25, 2023
Lunch 1/Directed Study/Science Labs
Lunch 2/Directed Study/Science Labs
Period 4 (Block 8)
Period 5 (Block 5)
Period 6 (Block 6)