The 2021 Homecoming Dance “Sweater Weather” will take place outdoors on
Saturday, October 16th in the main parking lot. A rain date (now being utilized) has been scheduled for Sunday, October 17th. The evening will begin at 4:00pm on both dates and will proceed until 8:00pm. Tickets for the dance are $25 per person. The Homecoming Dance is open to students in all grade levels. Tickets need to be purchased online through the school’s Booktix system, see below. Tickets can be purchased from September 22nd through October 16th, the date of the event.
Homecoming Ticket Purchase
- Navigate to: http://nhhsdance.booktix.com/
- Select Homecoming as the event
- Choose up to 2 tickets to be purchased
- North students should purchase an “NHHS Student” ticket
- Guests from outside of North should purchase a “Non NHHS Student” ticket
- Complete the purchase of the ticket
- Print out the ticket
- Out-of-school guests must complete and submit the “Out of School Guest Form”, that can be found on the last page of this document, by October 8th. The forms can be submitted to Mr. Petraglia in room 239.
- Bring the ticket to the Homecoming Dance along with a photo ID.
In order to be eligible to buy a ticket for the Homecoming Dance, your student must be in good academic standing and free from all outstanding obligations. If you believe that your student owes money for an obligation, please have this paid by October 8th. Payments should be submitted to the Ms. Ellis in room 239 during normal school hours. Any student who earned less than 30 credits during the previous school year (excluding current freshmen) is not eligible to attend this dance based on the North Hunterdon-Voorhees Board of Education Policy 2430.
North Hunterdon students inviting out-of-school guests must have the guest approved by Mr. Petraglia, Director of Student Activities, before purchasing the tickets. The OUT-OF-SCHOOL GUEST form is attached in link at the bottom. The out-of-school guest should purchase their ticket online, complete all the necessary information components, and print out the designated Out-of-School GUEST Ticket. Under the Student ID of the guest ticket, enter the NHHS Student ID as “Guest”. We recommend submitting the forms to Mr. Petraglia in room 239 as soon as your child decides to attend the dance, but no later than October 8th.
Students must present their printed ticket and student ID at the door for entry into the dance. If a student is bringing an out-of-school guest, the ID of the North student will also have the guest’s information. The guest simply needs a form of picture ID – an identification card from another school, a driver’s license, etc.
- You must bring your printed and signed Homecoming Ticket
- You must bring your NHHS photo ID (or other photo ID) to Homecoming.
- You may not bring water bottles/other containers or large bags into the dance. Water be provided inside of the dance. Any small bag is subject to search by NHHS staff.
- Once you are checked in, you are there for the whole event! If you leave the building for any reason, you may not return.
- A reminder: State law prohibits smoking on school grounds by anyone, including non-students.
- Guests who are age 21 and over are not permitted to attend.
- Administration reserves the right to deny guest requests for any reason.
- Students are expected to follow all school policies and procedures including dress code.
Students can begin checking in at 4:00pm. No student will be admitted to the dance after 5:00pm. This year’s event will not be semi-formal due to the weather. Gentlemen are encouraged to wear sweaters and sport coats to be on theme. Women are encouraged to wear long/short dresses or any type of warm sweater to be on theme. If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Garcia (email@example.com) or Mr. Owdij (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please click following link for more information on the Homecoming Dance 2021 and for the out-of-school guest form –