Graduation Ticket Information
2019 Projected Schedule:
|Wednesday, April 17||6:30pm||Hunterdon Hills Playhouse||PTSA Senior Banquet||PTSA|
|Mid-May||Mailed Home||Tickets for Graduation will be mailed. Number of tickets 6 outside or 4 inside.||Susan Pellecchia|
|Friday, May 3||7:00 – 10:00pm||Theater||Mr. North||Tara McGourty|
|Friday, May 31||5:00 – 10:00pm||The Imperia||Senior Prom
Senior Prom Letter-Tickets
|Tuesday, June 4||6:30 – 9:30pm||Theatre||Senior Awards and Athletic Awards Night||Guidance, John Mattes & Joanne Filus|
|June 7, 10, 11, 12||7:45am-11:55am||Final Exams|
|Monday, June 10||12:00 – 12:45pm||Cafeteria B||Senior Lunch||Hosted by Senior Class|
|Monday, June 10||1:00 – 2:30pm||Singley/Main Gym||Graduation Practice #1||Anthony Petraglia|
|Tuesday, June 11||12:00 – 12:45pm||Cafeteria B||Senior Class & Staff Lunch
||Hosted by PTSA|
|Tuesday, June 11||1:00 – 2:30pm||Singley/Main Gym||Graduation Practice #2||Anthony Petraglia|
|Wednesday, June 12||12:00pm||Gold Gym||Cap and Gown Distribution||Anthony Petraglia|
|Wednesday, June 12||12:30pm||Main Gym||Senior Group Photo||Anthony Petraglia|
|Wednesday, June 12||12:45pm – 1:30pm||Cafeteria B||Lunch||Anthony Petraglia|
|Wednesday, June 12||1:30-3:00pm||Singley/Main Gym||Graduation Practice #3 IF NEEDED||Anthony Petraglia|
|Thursday, June 13||10:30am||Mall||Senior arrive and line-up prior to Graduation||Senior Class Advisors & Anthony Petraglia|
|Thursday, June 13||12:00 – 2:00pm||Singley Field||Graduation Ceremony||Anthony Petraglia, Katie Meo, Administration|
|Thursday, June 13||2:00 – 3:00pm||Gold Gym||Diploma Distribution||Guidance Department|
|June 13-14||8:30pm – 6:00am||FunPlex – Mount Laurel, NJ||2019 Project Graduation. Flyer and Permission Form
Forms due by May 25th.
Graduating seniors must attend all graduation practices. If a senior is exempt from a final exam or does not have an exam, he/she must return to the high school no later than 12:00pm for graduation practices.
The North Hunterdon PTSA, Project Graduation Volunteers, North Hunterdon High School, North Hunterdon Board of Education and all other parties involved in Project Graduation are released from any and all liabilities.
- Students will not receive Cap & Gown or Diplomas until all obligations are paid and the Senior Survey is completed. Please channel all collected monies through Karen Ellis in the Student Activities Office. Checks should be made out to “NHHS Student Activities“
- Graduated Drivers License regulations – visit: http://www.njteendriving.com/gdl
- Completing the Graduation Survey on Naviance is a graduation requirement. Students may not walk in graduation or have their final transcript sent without first finishing this survey. Now is a great time to get this survey done and out of the way! The survey should only take about five minutes to complete. To access the Graduation Survey visit the Naviance website: https://connection.naviance.com/fc/signin.php?hsid=nhhs
- The survey is located under the “About Me” tab, and then select “My Surveys.” Please contact your Guidance Counselors if you have forgotten your username or password.
- Parents should be available to pick up their students. PTSA to complete cleanup of school.
Director of Student Activities: Anthony Petraglia, firstname.lastname@example.org, 908-713-4199 Ext. 6357
Nicole Heyl, email@example.com
April Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org
PTSA Advisor: Amy Barro (President), email@example.com
Herff Jones, Inc:
Kevin Hicswa: Achievement Specialist, Scholastic Division | Representing Herff Jones, A Varsity ACHIEVEMENT Brand
Graduation | Class Rings & Jewelry | Yearbooks | Educational Publishing | Motivation & Recognition
Christmas City Studio – Graduation Photos:
Christmas City Studio will be in attendance at graduation to photograph all students as they receive their diplomas. To view and purchase these pictures, please go to www.christmascitystudio.com; click on Event Candids; then Browse to locate North Hunterdon High School. Password to view photos is nhlions.