2018 Projected Schedule:
|April 25th||6:30pm||Hunterdon Hills Playhouse||PTSA Senior Banquet||PTSA-Faith Truppi|
|Early May||Day||Mailed Home||Tickets for Graduation will be mailed. Number of tickets 6 outside or 4 inside.||Susan Pellecchia|
|May 1st||Day||On-Line||NHHS Booster Club Spirit Vote||Joanne Filus|
|May 4th||7:00 – 10:00pm||Main Gym||Mr. North||Tara Mcgourty|
|June 1st||5:00 – 10:00pm||The Imperia||Senior Prom
Senior Prom Letter-Tickets
|June 5th||6:30 – 9:30pm||Theatre||Senior Awards and Senior Booster Club Athletic Awards Night||Nancy Craske, John Deutsch & Joanne Filus|
|June 7th||12:00 – 1:00pm||Cafeteria B||Senior Lunch||PTSA|
|June 7th||1:15 – 3:00pm||Singley/Main Gym||Graduation Practice #1||John Mattes|
|June 8th||12:00 – 1:00pm||Cafeteria B||Senior Lunch
|June 8th||1:15 – 3:00pm||Singley/Main Gym||Graduation Practice #2||John Mattes|
|June 11th||12:00pm||Boys Gym||Cap and Gown Distribution||John Mattes|
|June 11th||12:30pm||Main Gym||Senior Group Photo||John Mattes|
|June 11th||12:45pm – 2:25pm||JV Baseball Field||Senior Field Day||Michelle Byron, Kelli Steele & John Mattes|
|June 12th||10:30am||Mall||Senior Line-up prior to Graduation||Michelle Byron, Kelli Steele & John Mattes|
|June 12th||12:00 – 1:30pm||Singley Field||Senior Graduation||Katie Meo|
|June 12th||1:30 – 2:30pm||Cafeteria A||Diploma Distribution||Guidance Department|
|June 12th & 13th||7:45pm – 6:30am||FunPlex – Mount Laurel, NJ||2018 Project Graduation. Flyer and Permission Form
Forms due by May 25th.
The North Hunterdon PTSA, Project Graduation Volunteers, North Hunterdon High School, North Hunterdon Board of Education and all other parties involved in Project Graduation are released from any and all liabilities.
- There will be no buses on this day as Tuesday is the official last day of school. Click HERE to review the Final Exam Schedule.
- Students will not receive Cap & Gown or Diplomas until all obligations are paid and the Senior Survey is completed. Please channel all collected monies through Karen Ellis in the Student Activities Office. Checks should be made out to “NHHS Student Activities“
- Graduated Drivers License regulations – visit: http://www.njteendriving.com/gdl
- Completing the Graduation Survey on Naviance is a graduation requirement. Students may not walk in graduation or have their final transcript sent without first finishing this survey. Now is a great time to get this survey done and out of the way! The survey should only take about five minutes to complete. To access the Graduation Survey visit the Naviance website: https://connection.naviance.com/fc/signin.php?hsid=nhhs
- The survey is located under the “About Me” tab, and then select “My Surveys.” Please contact your Guidance Counselors if you have forgotten your username or password.
- Parents should be available to pick up their students. PTSA to complete cleanup of school.
Director of Student Activities:
John Mattes: firstname.lastname@example.org 1-908-713-4199 Ext. 6351
Michelle Bryon: email@example.com
Sue Vantslot (President): SUSANVANTSLOT@comcast.net
Faith Truppi (Senior Banquet): firstname.lastname@example.org
Lynne French (Project Graduation): email@example.com
Herff Jones, Inc:
Kevin Hicswa: Achievement Specialist, Scholastic Division | Representing Herff Jones, A Varsity ACHIEVEMENT Brand
Graduation | Class Rings & Jewelry | Yearbooks | Educational Publishing | Motivation & Recognition