Dear Voorhees Parents/Guardians:
Several Voorhees High School sports teams will be running summer intramurals/workouts during the summer of 2023, including: Boys & Girls Cross Country, Boys & Girls Track & Field, Field Hockey, Football, Boys & Girls Soccer, Boys & Girls Volleyball, Softball, Baseball, and Boys & Girls Lacrosse. Marching Band will also be holding summer intramurals and Weight Room is also an option for summer intramurals. If your child is interested in participating in one or more of the above sports or band workouts/intramurals, registration is required in Aspen by a parent/guardian, see instructions below. Other sports are running summer camps through outside organizations; click here to view offerings and register through that organization.
Summer intramurals will not begin before June 19th. For specific schedules, please check the summer intramural/workout schedule on the athletics website: click here. If you have any questions, please email the coach for that sport.
Registration in Aspen is required for summer intramurals/workouts and Aspen will be open to complete registration forms from May 30th through June 16th.
Instructions to Complete Registration:
If your child would like to participate in a summer intramural/workout, please log into your parent Aspen account and do the following:
- On the homepage, click on Page Directory on left hand side.
- Then click on Voorhees Intramural
- Fill out the Consent for Participation Form and Health History Update. If your child is participating in more than one intramural/workout, you will have to fill out the Consent Form for each intramural/sport separately.
Your child must also have a valid physical on file in the Voorhees health office to participate; physical must be dated after June 19, 2022 to be valid for summer intramurals. All physicals must be mailed or dropped off to the health office; you cannot upload them in Aspen.
A valid Impact baseline concussion test is also required if your child has not had one or it expired (mostly applies to rising freshmen); the athletic trainer will send freshmen parents, or to any returning student whose test expired already, an email with the link to complete Impact testing at home prior to start of intramurals.
For parents of incoming freshmen, you will need to complete annual Health Forms as well in Aspen. To access Health Forms in your parent Aspen account:
- Click on Page Directory on left hand side of homepage
- Click on Health Forms
- Complete the Emergency Information and Over-the-Counter Authorization Forms and any other forms listed that pertain to your child, such as asthma or diabetes.
- Make sure to click Submit at the end of each form so they go through. If you receive an error message, it means you missed a field.