The North Hunterdon HS Booster Club offers several scholarships to varsity senior athletes annually. See details below.
- Senior Scholarships per sport – The NHHS Booster Club will award a $250 scholarship to one eligible senior from every team in the athletic program at North Hunterdon High School. To be eligible, a senior must be a current member of the NHHS Main Booster Club. The winner will be chosen by a vote of seniors and varsity athletes/managers for his/her sport, with additional input from staff members as needed. The winner must be in good class standing and meet the following criteria:
LEADERSHIP – This senior athlete/manager must display leadership qualities at all games and practices.
ATTITUDE – This senior serves as a role model to his/her teammates and possesses a positive attitude towards teammates and the game.
SPIRIT – This senior exhibits team spirit at all times, whether the team is winning or losing and regardless of his/her own athletic abilities.
SPORTSMANSHIP – This senior shows respect towards teammates, coaches, opponents, and the officials at all times.
- “Dave the Rave” Most School Spirit Scholarship Award – Any member of the senior class is eligible to win the “Dave the Rave” Most School Spirit Scholarship Award from the North Hunterdon Booster Club. The senior class votes for one female and one male senior student to win the scholarship. Each winner receives $250 scholarship. Winners must meet the following criteria:* This individual must be a current member of the Senior Class in good standing.
* He/She may be a fan OR an athlete, who has shown exceptional school spirit and supports teams/programs at NHHS.
* Throughout his/her years at NHHS, the high level of school spirit exhibited by this individual should have had a positive impact on both coaches and athletes alike.
* This individual must have exhibited good sportsmanship at all times.
* This individual should have been viewed as a positive role model for others.
In addition, the Booster Club offers the following memorial scholarships:
Ana Brogan Memorial Scholarship – open to any senior athlete who displays outstanding dedication to his/her community on and off the field – click link for application: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oi2F37o9jWnvBbxHHmi50KnXbC5omn8jyCjVBLayHa0/edit
Bernadine Goepfert Memorial Scholarship – open to a senior varsity Girls Basketball player who displays outstanding dedication, character and sportsmanship on and off the field – click link for application: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G6sDlcC8ci-R9c2vs7Wj1VCrTWh6Pic5_G4Pi9LCdLo/edit
Bernadine Goepfert Memorial Scholarship – open to a senior varsity Boys Soccer player who displays outstanding dedication, character and sportsmanship on and off the field – click link for application: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xpu-Qw0nLn8OtfiYEhh49HV_vQ3j8Cr1CmyHyH-SpOY/edit
Heart of a Lion Scholarship – scholarship given to one male and one female senior varsity athlete who has shown leadership, growth, sportsmanship and dedication to their sport while playing for North Hunterdon High School – click link for application: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m57JpYwrEzvTyPy9JZ0ZtuOIvhNpKkh3XNu97whZr3k/edit