The Choirs’ Coffeehouse scheduled for this evening has been postponed to a later date.
Tomorrow’s SATs are on as scheduled. For those of you taking them, please bring your ID, a calculator, several #2 pencils and be here by 7:30 to check in at the main entrance of the school.
Reminder that students do not have school on Monday due to the Staff PD day to plan for the potential of a lengthy absence and to prepare how to conduct virtual learning online
- As you will probably hear from your teachers today, you will need to actively check your email come Monday as to how each of your classes will be conducted if we close
- You should also bring any/all school materials (chromebooks, chargers, textbooks, novels, etc) when you leave this afternoon.
- If you are having any issues with your chromebook, charger, etc, please stop by TRC today – it is across the hall from room 232
- A reminder that Tuesday will be a C day and we will follow the daily schedule as usual – this schedule can be found on the VHS website – right side – bell schedule
- Lastly, if we are out for a lengthy period of time, you are responsible for any/all assignments, assessments, etc that your teachers assign. The 3rd MP will still end on March 25. If you do not adhere to due dates and deadlines, your grades will suffer. A lengthy closure is not a vacation or a break from school. Your education is still taking place, just through a different format and at an alternate location.