➡ This webpage is not maintained on a weekly basis. Please use ASPEN and/or Google Classroom for up to date assignments and information. Use this site for support information.
PARCC INFO HERE:
- Main web page: http://www.parcconline.org
- Practice test link: http://practice.parcc.testnav.com/
- Narrative Writing Rubric: PARCC Narrative Rubric
Check out my NEW STANDARDS Page above. See what you need know! HS standards start on pg 75 of the NextGen standards.
What is a POGIL? – POGIL is an acronym for Process Oriented Guided Inquiry Learning. POGIL originated in college chemistry departments in 1994; there are now well over 1,000 implementers in a wide range of disciplines in high schools and colleges around the country. Check out this video: http://vimeo.com/93407527 and the POGIL main website: https://pogil.org
Environmental-Botany Club: Volunteers Wanted!! Check out our new reusable water bottles!
Chem League I: First Pre-Test meeting
SAT 2 – Go 4 it!!
LESSON: Just because a formal due date is a long time away does not mean you are not responsible for the information daily!
Asking Questions, PRACTICE, reviewing, PRACTICE, reading ahead, PRACTICE, making up missed assignments, etc. – ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!
Biology (all Blocks)
- Check ASPEN or Google Classroom first and then come here other support information.
- What is the Science that Purchasing Agent’s need to study?
- Biology – The only science where multiplication and division are the same.
- Did you know diarrhea is genetic?
- It runs in your jeans….
- Why are chemists great problem solvers?
- Because they have all the solutions….
Did you know that cations are pawsitive?
- If Caring is Sharing then it’s cool to be Covalent! Isn’t that Ionic?
- “Darling, which elements are the diatomics?”
- “H O N, it’s the halogens.” (BrINClHOF)
I was going to tell a Chemistry joke but all the good ones Argon.
- ~ A Chemistry Poem ~
Poor Willie worked in chem lab.
Poor Willie is no more.
For what he thought was H2O was H2SO4!