READ THIS FIRST
- Congratulations to those who were selected for Chamber Choir, Madrigal Singers and/or Show Choir.
- If you were not selected, it is because there were others who had better auditions. Almost all students auditioned well and had lovely voices, but unfortunately there are only a finite number of seats in the select choirs.
- You do NOT need to add or delete the course selection from your class roster for next year. That will be done automatically after the school year begins.
- We encourage ALL students, those selected and those not selected, to sing in Concert Choir. That excellent, award winning choir rehearses daily and in addition to learning fun and challenging choral literature, time is spent working on vocal and choral skills. Plus, singing every day is good for your soul and spirit.
- All students selected are required to purchase choral outfits. (That will happen in September).
- Show Choir and Madrigal Singers will rehearse on Wednesdays and Fridays at 2:30Chamber Choir will rehearse Mondays and Thursdays at 2:30.Punctuality is vital!
- All students selected MUST: Place your initials next to your name to indicate your ACCEPTANCE of your placement on the lists posted on the “Music Department News” Bulletin Board near the theory room. If you are selected for two choirs, you are committed to attending rehearsals after school 4 days per week. If, due to other program choices, you do not wish to commit, please see Ms. Meo and do not accept the placement.