- Any senior who did not order a senior t- shirt please stop by Ms.Baratta’s office in guidance and pick it up.
- Come to Cafe A during L1 and L2 to see our own Ms. DeVaney and Mr. Wentz get pied in the face! Events will take place roughly 15 minutes into each period.
- Come see your AMAZINGLY talented peers perform at North’s Got Talent on Friday, March 20th! Doors open at 7pm and tickets are $5 at the door. All proceeds support Girl Up. It will be a FABULOUS show!
- A representative from RVCC will be here on Monday, March 23 at 9 am in Guidance for an Instant Decision Day. If you have already applied or are thinking about applying to RVCC, please see your Guidance Counselor for more information. The online application will be FREE! Sign-up in Naviance on RepVisits! Ms. Fisher will be issuing passes for that day.
- The North Hunterdon Educational Foundation is sponsoring a college trip to Seton Hall University on 4/21/20. Permission slips were recently emailed to the class of 2021 and can also be found in guidance. Permission slips can be emailed or submitted to Mr. Raupp in guidance.
Lunch today is: Chicken Bites & Macaroni & Cheese or Sicilian Pizza