Congratulations to Brittney Svendsen, Addison Schmidt, and Megan Long, winners of the Baja Burrito gift cards in the Media Center’s Fiesta de los Libros contest. Even if you didn’t win, stop by to check out the library’s new Spanish-language book collection, sponsored by the North Hunterdon Education Foundation.
- Attention Class of 2021: The North Hunterdon Educational Foundation is sponsoring a college trip to Seton Hall University on 4/21/20. Permission slips were recently emailed to the class of 2021 and can also be found in guidance. Permission slips can be emailed or submitted to Mr. Raupp in guidance.
- A representative from RVCC will be here on Monday, March 23 for an Instant Decision Day. She will be here at 9:00am in the Guidance Office. If you have already applied or are thinking about applying to RVCC, please see your Guidance Counselor for more information. If you have not applied yet, the online application will be FREE! Sign-up in Naviance on RepVisits, if you would like to take advantage of this great program! Ms. Fisher will be issuing passes for that day.
- Tuesday, March 10, the Associate Director of the Honors College at RVCC, will be coming to North at 10:00AM to meet with students that have already applied to the Honors College or who are interested in applying. Please see your Guidance Counselor for more information. Ms. Fisher will have a sign-up sheet on her desk.
- The first English SAT prep course is today beginning at 3:15 and ends at 5:00 in room 108. Email Ms. Fedorko with any questions, and be sure to sign up in the Reading Writing Lab.
- Want to see a teacher get pied in the face? Want to be the “pier?” See this year’s contestants and read more about it on the mall display. All proceeds go to the state charity, the Emmanuel Cancer Foundation for pediatrics.
- Auditions for NHTO’s production, The Lion’s Cabaret, will be this Thursday and Friday, March 5th and 6th. Audition packets are available in Rm. 131 and 113. You can sign up for an audition outside the music office. See. Mr. Hopta in the music office with any questions.
- The Chess Club will be having a bake sale outside the cafeterias after school. Stop by and buy some tasty treats!”
Lunch today is: Quiche Lorraine and French Onion Soup