- Yesterday’s World Language Week Question of the day was: Which Roman emperor rebuilt the Pantheon in 138 AD? The correct answer was Hadrian. Congratulations to Ryan Buchman for giving the correct answer. Ryan – stop by Room 226 to pick up your gift certificate.
- In celebration of World Language Week, stop by the Media Center today during L1 & L2 for the grand-opening of our new Spanish-language collection, sponsored by a grant from the North Hunterdon Education Foundation. We’ll have music, tasty treats, and a contest to win one of three Baja Burrito gift cards. Hope to see you there!
- Congratulations to the Unified basketball team on their win against the North Staff! Isa Shannon and Clare Sturges were top scores for the Unified team and Mrs. Plaxe and Mr. Raupp were top scorers for the staff. A huge thank you goes out to all the athletes and staff members that played, coached, and helped out with the event. We couldn’t have done it without you!
- Attention Class of 2021: The North Hunterdon Educational Foundation is sponsoring a college trip to Seton Hall University on 4/21/20. Permission slips were recently emailed to the class of 2021 and can also be found in guidance. Permission slips can be emailed or submitted to Mr. Raupp in guidance.
- A representative from RVCC will be here on Monday, March 23 for an Instant Decision Day. She will be here at 9:00am in the Guidance Office. If you have already applied or are thinking about applying to RVCC, please see your Guidance Counselor for more information. If you have not applied yet, the online application will be FREE! Sign-up in Naviance on RepVisits, if you would like to take advantage of this great program! Ms. Fisher will be issuing passes for that day.
- Tuesday, March 10, the Associate Director of the Honors College at RVCC, will be coming to North at 10:00AM to meet with students that have already applied to the Honors College or who are interested in applying. Please see your Guidance Counselor for more information. Ms. Fisher will have a sign-up sheet on her desk.
- The first English SAT prep course is March 4th beginning at 3:15 and ends at 5:00 in room 108. Email Ms. Fedorko with any questions, and be sure to sign up in the Reading Writing Lab.
- Want to see a teacher get pied in the face? Want to be the “pier?” See this year’s contestants and read more about it on the mall display. All proceeds go to the state charity, the Emmanuel Cancer Foundation for pediatrics.
- Auditions for NHTO’s production, The Lion’s Cabaret, will be this Thursday and Friday, March 5th and 6th. Audition packets are available in Rm. 131 and 113. You can sign up for an audition outside the music office. See. Mr. Hopta in the music office with any questions.
Lunch today is: Tamales with Rice & Beans