TODAY’S MORNING PLAYLIST:
- “Made In America” – Toby Keith
- “Where Were You (When the World Stopped Turning)?” – Alan Jackson
- “God Bless The USA” – Lee Greenwood
- The fall session of the Math SAT prep will start tomorrow at 3pm in room 207. No sign up is necessary. Remember to bring your chromebook. If you have any questions, please email Mr. Maurella or see your math teacher.
- There will be a brief meeting today for any girls interested in women’s wrestling this winter at 2:30 in room 135a.
- The first meeting of Spanish Honor Society will be tomorrow at 2:30 in room 220. All current members and anyone interested in applying must attend. Questions email Senora Morris
- There will be a student ambassador meeting on tomorrow in room 243 at 2:30.
- The habitat for humanity club will be meeting tomorrow in room 250 after school. New members are always welcome
- The first FBLA meeting will be Monday, September 16 in room 227 at 2:30. Returning and new members are welcome. Come learn about the competitions and trips we have planned this year.
- SADD will meet tomorrow after school in room 151-A. New members always welcome!
- The Environmental Club will meet on today at 2:30 in room 211.
- The Media Center will be closed today during periods 2, 5, and 6 so no printing is available during those periods so please plan to pick up your work at another time or print to NH RW Lab printer in room 106.
- Join Amnesty International in room 243 after school on Monday for food and fundraising ideas. Help us come with ideas to raise funds to help the people impacted by Hurricane Dorian while enjoying some free snacks. All are welcome.
- The Patriotic Youth Group first meeting is today at 2:30 in room 241. All new members are welcomed.
- Do you want to know what Mindfulness is? Come to the Media Center on September 12th at 2:30pm to find out more! Hope to see you there!”
- Jungle Packs will be available for purchase during lunch on Thursday, Sept. 12 in the mall. $35 for 2 long sleeve and 2 short sleeve shirts. Cash or check is accepted, please make check payable to NHHS Booster Club.