TODAY’S MORNING PLAYLIST:
- “ABC” – The Jackson 5
- ”Free Fallin’” – The Almost
- ”Rain King” – Counting Crows
CONGRATULATIONS to the 4 by 800 Relay Team of Chris Fischer, Dillon Adamy, Andrew Trapp and Gavin Richards for finishing 3rd place in the MEET OF CHAMPIONS – a great way to cap off this year on the track, gents. Congrats also to Freshman Sophia Reich for finishing 7th in the 3200, Noelle Loya for tying for 6th in the Pole Vault, and last but in no way least, Chloe Gonzalez throwing in a huge kick to claim the title in the 1600, getting the gold in 4 minutes, 47 seconds, beating out the favorites from Randolph.
More congrats to Mr. Francis Vitelli for being named the Leigh Valley Live’s Junior Bowler of the Year. Way to go, Francis!
Two more FINAL EXAM dates, folks. Tomorrow and Wednesday.
For seniors, that means two days until Graduation Caps & Gowns are distributed, on the 12th. Keep your eyes on the horizon and all the good things that wait for you. You’ve made it this far, don’t blow it all now by going out on a sour note, let alone by disrespecting others or yourselves in the process.
Chromebooks are being collected on June 12th. The procedure for those collections is as follows:
- Chromebooks will be collected on Wednesday by the Block 8 classroom teacher, which is the last final exam of the day.
- For Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors, the Tech Dept. will be collecting the Chromebooks without case and charger. Graduating seniors are the only group that MUST return their Chromebooks with chargers and cases.
- All students who wish to drop off their Chromebook earlier can so by bringing it to the Technology Resource Center today or tomorrow.
- Students are reminded to save any files they’ve stored on their Chromebook to Google Drive before turning in their devices.
- Students who wish to return during the summer to pick up their Chromebooks before the start of the upcoming school year will receive dates and times to do so before the first week of August.
- Any student who chooses to wait to pick up their Chromebooks can pick theirs up instead on the first day of school, which is August 22nd
- Any student who needs to have access to their Chromebook over the summer for academic purposes should email a request to their Class Advisor, and each request will be evaluated individually.
Some other upcoming events …
If you were among the select few to have taken Color and Design classes, please swing by Mrs. Lentine’s studio – Room 126 – to claim your works of creativity. You have until next Wednesday, to pick up your stuff. Anything left behind will be donated elsewhere.
If you missed out on doing some time with the Therapy Dogs that visited North yesterday, there are still a few openings left for Tuesday, June 11, when the canines make a comeback. So be sure to go to the Media Center to pick your spot with a pooch. Or your pooch named Spot. Whichever you prefer.
If you didn’t get your Yearbook yet or would like to purchase one, you may do so before or after school only from now until June 12th. Check in with Mr. Maurella in Room 154.
And … YOUR DAILY REMINDER: If you gotta go to GUIDANCE, bring your IDs. That keypad’s goin’ bye-bye, kids. SWIPE, DON’T TYPE.
If you have any questions about the web posting of announcements or want to answer the TRIVIA TEASER question, please email Mr. B (Kevin Byrne) directly at email@example.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org