Look what I found today!
- Free Technology for Teachers: 5 Browser-based Tools for Creating Audio Recordings – Videos on How to Use Them
- Free Technology for Teachers: A Couple of Tools That Make It Easy to Track Tasks
- What Can You Create on a Chromebook?
Chart recommending online tools for common tasks
- Free Technology for Teachers: OnGuard Online – Concise Internet Safety Videos from the FTC
16 videos from the Federal Trade Commission providing concise lessons about topics in Internet Safety.
- Investigating grammar – 4 secret weapons by @ConcordMoose | UKEdChat – Supporting the Education Community
- 8 Classic storytelling techniques for engaging presentations | Sparkol
- Settle down Elvis
Video clip to get kids quiet
- Free Technology for Teachers: How to Search Google Books, Scholar, and News Archive
By using search tools like Google Books and Google Scholar students often find resources that they wouldn’t have discovered had they simply used Google.com for their searches. Three videos provide overviews of how to use Google Books, Google Scholar, and the Google News Newspaper Archive.
- Hashtag How Tos – Figure, Configure, Follow, Find, + Find Others | Tech Learning
You are interested in a subject, but you don’t know what hashtag people are using. No problem. Use Hashtagify.me. Say you were interested in the “flipped classroom.” Type that term into Hashtagify.me and see what happens.
Books and reading
- 16 Childrens Book Characters In Court
Reader response idea
Libraries and advocacy