As a reminder….
- Emails have been sent out, announcements have been made about Chromebook Collection.
- District-issued Chromebooks will be collected on Wednesday, June 12 by your Block 8 classroom teacher, which is the last final exam of the day. Students can drop off their Chromebook before June 12th if they so desire in the Technology Resource Center located by Café A.
- All students should take this weekend to save any locally stored files that are on your Chromebook to your Google Drive before you turn in the Chromebook next week.
- For Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors, the Tech Dept. will be collecting the Chromebooks without case and charger.
- Graduating seniors and students who obtained a loaner Chromebook are the only groups that need to return their Chromebooks with chargers and cases. Graduating seniors must turn in their district-issued Chromebook; you do not get to keep it.
- Graduating seniors – your email and Google Drive school accounts will be disabled on July 15th. Remember to save any Google Drive files or emails you want to keep before that date.
- Students may pick up their Chromebooks during the summer and the exact dates and times for pick-up will be sent at another time. This typically occurs the first week in August.
- If students do not pick up their Chromebooks prior to the opening of school, there will be a Chromebook pickup time on the first day of school, August 22nd.
- If students need to utilize their Chromebook over the summer for academic needs, they will need to email a request to their grade level assistant principal and each request will be evaluated individually.
Freshmen: John Deutsch
Sophomores: Yulee Kim
Juniors: Carol Skidmore
Seniors Tim Flynn
Thank you for your Cooperation