North Hunterdon High School will be administering the PSAT to all our ninth, tenth, eleventh and select twelfth graders on the morning of Wednesday, October 10th (this date is determined by the College Board). There is no make-up test date.
Students are to be reminded that they should have a restful night’s sleep the night before the October 10th PSAT administration, and a healthy breakfast that morning. The following rules are in effect for testing:
- Students should have nothing with them other than two No. 2 pencils, a calculator and their student ID or driver’s license.
- College Board directives prohibit backpacks, handbags, cell phones, any other electronic devices, food, and water bottles in the testing areas. Please leave these items in lockers during testing.
- Ignoring these directives will result in removal from testing.
- Students must report directly to their designated testing classrooms at 7:45AM. Seniors not participating in the PSAT will report to the Main Gym for quiet study or can arrive at 10:45 AM.
- Student testing locations will be provided soon and staff will be available in the mall area if students need assistance finding their room.
- The bell schedule for October 10th is posted below.
- Students taking the test will NOT attend AM Polytech on October 10.
Again, please be reminded that all students must present a valid form of ID and that College Board directives prohibit backpacks, handbags, cell phones, any other electronic devices, food, and water bottles in the testing areas. Students who do not comply with this directive will be removed from testing.
Anyone with questions may contact Tiffany Slowinski, at (908)-713-4199 ext. 6375 email@example.com. On behalf of the faculty and staff, we want to thank you for your continued support.
North Hunterdon High School
PSAT Bell Schedule
October 10, 2018 – Schedule C day
|Lunch 1/Directed Study/Science Labs||12:00-12:24|
|Lunch 2/Directed Study/Science Labs||12:28-12:53|
Seniors not testing can arrive @ 10:45