The 2018 Junior Prom will take place on Saturday, March 10th at Razberry’s in Flemington. The evening will include dinner and dancing from 6:00pm-10:00pm. Tickets for the dance are $50 per person. Tickets need to be purchased online through the school’s ThunderTix system. The system will open to students on Monday, January 22nd and will remain open until Sunday, February 25th.
Junior Prom Ticket Purchase
- Select Junior Prom 2018 as the event
- Complete the Survey questions
- Complete the purchase of the ticket
- Print out the ticket
- Complete the Student Signature and the Parent/Guardian Signature on the paper ticket.
- Bring the signed ticket to the Junior Prom on March 10th along with your NHHS Student ID.
After purchasing the ticket online, the ticket needs to be printed and both student and parent need to sign the lower portion to acknowledge the Random Breathalyzer and Code of Conduct Policies referenced below. Students will NOT be admitted to the dance without completing this portion of the ticket.
In order to be eligible to buy a ticket for the Junior Prom, your student must be in good academic standing and free from all outstanding obligations. If you believe that your student owes money for an obligation, please have this paid by February 1st. Obligation payments should be submitted to the Athletics Office during normal school hours. Any student who earned less than 30 credits during the previous school year (excluding current freshmen) is not eligible to attend this dance based on the North Hunterdon-Voorhees Board of Education Policy 2430.
North Hunterdon students inviting out-of-school guests must have the guest approved by our Attendance Office, before purchasing the tickets. The OUT-OF-SCHOOL GUEST form is attached below. The out-of-school guest should purchase his/her ticket online, complete all the necessary information components, and print out the designated Out-of-School GUEST Ticket. Under the Student ID of the guest ticket, enter the NHHS Student ID as “Guest”. We recommend submitting the forms to Mrs. Cobb in the Attendance Office as soon as your child decides to attend the dance, but no later than Friday, February 16th.
Students must present their printed ticket and student ID at the door for entry into the dance. If a student is bringing an out-of-school guest, the ID of the North student will also have the guest’s information. The guest simply needs some form of picture ID – an identification card from another school, a driver’s license, etc.
Junior Prom Guidelines 2018:
- You must bring your printed 2018 Junior Prom Ticket.
- You must bring your NHHS photo ID (or other photo ID).
- You may not bring water bottles/other containers or bags into the dance.
- Once you are checked in, you are there for the whole event! If you leave the building for any reason, you may not return.
- Guests who are age 21 and over or are currently in middle school will not be permitted to attend.
- Administration reserves the right to deny guest requests for any reason.
- Students are expected to follow all school policies and procedures including dress code.
The doors will open at 6:00pm for students to begin checking in. No student will be admitted to the dance after 7:00pm. This is a formal event. No jeans or sneakers will be permitted. Gentlemen should wear formal attire and women should wear formal attire such as long/short dresses. If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Rebecca Schaefer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mr. Michael Owdij (email@example.com).
We expect our North Hunterdon High School students to conduct themselves at school-related functions in a manner that would make their parents and our community proud. We hope, as their parents do, that our students will present themselves always as persons of integrity. However, sometimes students ignore the law and school regulations by engaging in activities that are questionable or illegal. We hope to ensure that students understand the repercussions of their actions should they choose to use prohibited substances at a school-sponsored event.
For Principal’s letter and out-of-school guest form, click this link: NHHS Junior Prom Letter 2018