Contact the Registrar to:
~ Register a new or returning student
~ Withdraw a student from school
~ Change your address or contact information
Our sending districts:
North Hunterdon HS: Voorhees HS:
Bethlehem Township Califon Borough
Clinton Town* Glen Gardner Borough*
Clinton Township Hampton Borough
Franklin Township High Bridge Borough
Lebanon Borough Lebanon Township
Union Township Tewksbury Township
* Students graduating from Clinton Public School who reside in Clinton Town or Glen Gardner Borough may attend either NHHS or VH (per Board Policy 5111.1)
Welcome to the North Hunterdon-Voorhees Regional School District!
To register a student, you will need to:
1. Live in one of our sending districts
2. Submit all of the Registration Paperwork to the Registrar
3. Make an appointment
4. A parent and the student must come to the appointment
Required Registration Paperwork:
[ ] District Registration Form
Click on the form name: District Registration Form
[ ] Request for Records Form
Click on the form name: Records Request/Release Form
[ ] Birth Certificate or Passport
[ ] Immunization records
If you do not have a copy at home, you can get it from your doctor’s office
or from your current school. Note: NJ schools require a Meningitis vaccine.
[ ] Medical Physical Form
The form is at:
This form must be signed by a doctor. If your student has had a physical within the
past year, last year’s physical form can be used. Your current school may have a copy.
[ ] Academic Records, including:
[ ] Transcript
[ ] current Report Card
[ ] standardized test results
[ ] if registering for next school year – next year’s schedule, and teacher recommendations
[ ] explanation of your current school’s grading system (your Guidance Office will have this)
[ ] Documentation showing you have signed-out of your previous school (i.e., a NJ Transfer Card)
[ ] Proof of Residency
Please provide one of the following, in your name:
– fully signed lease
– mortgage statement
– property tax bill
– real estate sale/closing papers
– if you are in the process of purchasing a house in-district, a letter from your lawyer, stating
inspections are passed, and an estimated close date Additional proof of residency, such as a specific month’s utility bill, may also be requested.
Additional Required Registration Paperwork:
[ ] Current IEP, if your student has an IEP
[ ] Guardianship Paperwork from a court, if you are the student’s legal guardian
[ ] Divorce / Custody Decree, if the parents are divorced
Submit the paperwork to the Registrar
After you have ALL OF THE REQUIRED PAPERWORK, fax, email, mail, or drop-it off at the school. If you drop them off, please bring them to Guidance or to the Main Office in an envelope marked “To Guidance / Registrar”.
Our fax number is:
North Hunterdon HS: 908-735-6608 Voorhees HS: 908-638-6355
After you’ve submitted ALL of your paperwork, make a Registration Appointment (appointments are required):
Call or email the Registrar to schedule an appointment:
(908) 713-4199 x5450 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Preparing for your Appointment:
1. Please bring all of the original Registration Paperwork to your appointment.
2. At least one parent or legal guardian must accompany the student to the appointment.
3. The parent/guardian must show a driver’s license or i.d. to the Security desk.
4. Please arrive at the school 10 minutes early, to allow plenty of time for parking, going through Security, and walking to the Guidance Office. Due to the high-volume of Counselor appointments, registrants who arrive in Guidance after their appointment time may need to be rescheduled.
5. Prior to your appointment, review our Curriculum Guide for course offerings and graduation requirements:
Please fill out the Sign-Out Form, including getting all signatures, and bring the completed form to your Guidance Counselor:
District Sign Out Form
If you move out-of-district, we cannot send student records to your new school until we have a completed District Sign-Out Form.
________________Change of Address / Contact Information________________
Send a new copy of your deed or lease to the Registrar.
Please allow up to 7 business days after receipt of your new lease/deed for your bus information to be updated in Aspen.
New Phone Number?
Email the Registrar (email@example.com).
Emergency Contact Change?
To request a change to the emergency contacts, email the Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have any questions, please give me a call!
Karen Insel, Registrar and Aspen Student Data Specialist
(908) 713-4199 x5450 email@example.com
North Hunterdon HS, 1445 Rte 31 South, Annandale NJ 08801 fax: 908-735-6608
Voorhees HS, 256 County Road 513, Glen Gardner NJ 08826 fax: 908-638-6355