________________Change of Address / Contact Information_______________
Moved? Please send a new copy of your deed or lease to the Registrar.
New Phone Number? Emergency Contact Change? Email the Registrar (email@example.com).
____________Student Withdraws / Transfers to another school____________
If a student is going to withdraw or move to another school district, the parent/guardian must obtain a “Sign-Out Form” from Guidance or from our website. The name and address of the new school, the new home address of the student, and a parent/guardian signature are mandatory. On the last day of attendance, the student should return all school property (including books, chromebooks, and sports uniforms), obtain Part A (teacher) and Part B (financial obligations) signatures, and pay any financial obligations. The student must return the FULLY-COMPLETED Sign-Out Form to his/her Guidance Counselor.
If requested in advance from the Registrar, either directly to the Registrar or through the student’s Guidance Counselor, the student will be issued a transcript, current grades, current schedule, recent standardized test results, and a Transfer Card. Official school records will be forwarded to the new school upon written request by the receiving school.
_____________New Students / Transfers from another school____________
To register or re-register a student –
1. Live in one of our sending districts:
North Hunterdon HS – Bethlehem Twp, Clinton Town, Clinton Twp, Franklin Twp, Lebanon Boro, Union Twp
Voorhees HS – Califon Boro, Glen Gardner Boro, Hampton Boro, High Bridge Boro, Lebanon Twp, Tewksbury Twp
2. Obtain these documents from the previous school:
• grades: transcript and current grades (last report card/grades-to-date)
• explanation of grading system
• current schedule (or, if registering for next year – next year’s planned schedule, or teacher recommendations)
• standardized test results
• Transfer Card
• if applicable: current copy of accommodation documents (IEP, 504)
3. Obtain the following documents from your records, your doctor, or the previous school:
• birth certificate or passport
• immunization records (Note: NJ schools require a Meningitis vaccine.)
• a medical physical within the last 365 days, recorded on the NJ Medical Physical Form:
• Proof of Residency in the North Hunterdon-Voorhees Regional School District:
Provide one of the following, in your name: fully signed lease; deed; mortgage statement; property tax bill;
real estate closing papers; or your lawyer’s letter stating inspections are passed with the expected close date.
Additional proofs of residency, such as current utility bills and insurance statements, may also be requested.
• if applicable: court documents for Legal Guardianship
• if applicable: copy of Divorce/Custody Decree
4. Fill out our Registration Forms:
• Forms – Registration Form 2018
• Forms – Request for Records Form FaxMail
• Voorhees Medical Form (for Voorhees HS ONLY) – VHS Health Form
• NHHS Athletic Form (for North Hunterdon HS ONLY) – NHHS Athletic Form (fill out Sections 1 & 3.)
5. Submit the documents to the Registrar:
Fax, email, mail, or drop-off the paperwork at the school. If you drop them off, please bring them to
the Main Office in an envelope marked “To Guidance, Attn: Registrar”.
Fax Numbers: North: 908-735-6608 Voorhees: 908-638-6355
6. Make a Registration Appointment (appointments are required).
Call or email the Registrar – 908-713-4199 x5450 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Preparing for your Registration Appointment:
Review our Curriculum Guide for course offerings and graduation requirements. The current Curriculum Guide is on our District website under “Parent Resources”.
At least one parent or legal guardian must accompany the student to the appointment. The parent/guardian must sign-in with Security, using a driver’s license or other i.d. Please arrive at the school 10 minutes early, to allow plenty of time for parking, going through Security, and walking to the Guidance Office. Due to the high-volume of Counselor appointments, registrants who arrive in Guidance after their appointment time may need to be rescheduled.
If you have any questions, please give me a call!
Karen Insel, Registrar and Aspen Student Data Specialist
(908) 713-4199 x5450 email@example.com
North Hunterdon HS, 1445 Rte 31 South, Annandale NJ 08801 fax: 908-735-6608
Voorhees HS, 256 County Road 513, Glen Gardner NJ 08826 fax: 908-638-6355