________________Change of Address / Contact Information_______________
Moved? Send a copy of your new deed or full-signed lease to the Registrar, at least 1 week prior to your move.
New Phone Number? Emergency Contact Change? Contact the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 908-735-2846 x5114.
____________Student Withdraws / Transfers to another school____________
1. Notify your child’s Guidance Counselor.
2. Fill out the top half of this form: District Sign Out Form
3. A parent/guardian must sign the form.
4. On the last day of attendance, the student must:
– return all school property (books, chromebooks, sports uniforms, etc.)
– obtain Part A (teacher) and Part B (financial obligations) signatures
– pay any financial obligations
5. Return the FULLY-COMPLETED Sign-Out Form to the Guidance Counselor.
If requested in advance from the Registrar, the student will be issued a transfer packet, to help register at the new school.
_____________New Students / Transfers from another school____________
To register or re-enroll a student –
1. Live in one of our sending districts:
North Hunterdon HS – Bethlehem Twp, Clinton Town, Clinton Twp, Franklin Twp, Lebanon Boro, Union Twp
Voorhees HS – Califon Boro, Glen Gardner Boro, Hampton Boro, High Bridge Boro, Lebanon Twp, Tewksbury Twp
2. Fill out our Registration Forms:
• Forms – Registration Form 2018
• Form – Form-Request-for-Records
• NHHS Athletic Form (for North Hunterdon students ONLY) – NHHS Athletic Form (fill out Sections 1 & 3.)
3. Gather these documents:
• Proof of Residency in the North Hunterdon-Voorhees Regional High School District:
Provide one of the following, in your name: fully signed lease; deed; mortgage statement; property tax bill;
real estate closing papers; letter from lawyer stating inspections are passed and the expected close date.
Additional proofs of residency, such as current utility bills and insurance statements, may be requested.
• birth certificate or passport
• Academic Records:
– current report card
– course schedule (if registering for next year: next year’s planned schedule, or teacher recommendations)
– standardized test results
• Medical Records:
– immunization records (Note: NJ schools require a Meningitis vaccine.)
– a medical physical within the last 365 days, recorded on the NJ Medical Physical Form:
– Voorhees Medical Form (for Voorhees students ONLY) – VHS Health Form
• if applicable:
– NJ Transfer Card (if transferring from a NJ High School)
– current copy of accommodation documents (IEP, 504)
– copy of Divorce/Custody Decree
– court documents for Legal Guardianship
5. Submit the forms/documents to the Registrar:
email@example.com Tel: 908-735-2846 x5114
Fax Number: 908-735-6914
6. Make a Registration Appointment (appointments are required).
Call the Registrar – 908-735-2846 x5114.
Preparing for your Registration Appointment:
1. Review our Curriculum Guide, on our District website under “Parent Resources”.
2. At least one parent or legal guardian must accompany the student to the appointment.
3. Parents/Guardians must sign-in at Security with a driver’s license or other i.d.
4. Arrive at the school 10 minutes early, to allow time for parking, Security, and walking to the Guidance Office.
Due to the high-volume of Counselor appointments, registrants who arrive in Guidance after their appointment time may need to be rescheduled.
If you have any questions, please give us a call!
Registrar: (908) 735-2846 x5114 or firstname.lastname@example.org
North Hunterdon Guidance: (908) 713-4133 or (908) 713-4134
Voorhees Guidance: (908) 638-2199 x7373 or x7474
North Hunterdon HS, 1445 Rte 31 South, Annandale NJ 08801 fax: 908-735-6608
Voorhees HS, 256 County Road 513, Glen Gardner NJ 08826 fax: 908-638-6355